salut, betches

if you miss me, this should help soothe your craving

if you don't miss me, ...? why don't you miss me?

Monday, December 5, 2011

all the best people are.

I'll tell you what,

I absolutely love my friends.

Obvious, right? Well, I just thought I'd throw it out there. Pitt friends and otherwise (eh hem, Jess - told you I'd throw you a shoutout). From matching jammies to candyland ferris wheels, you guys keep making me more and more skeptical about leaving next semester. Job well done, Kels. Can't wait to rendezvous with you in Europe in May, betch. Kiss Me I'm Irish.

Saturday night after work I brought some amazing queso to the suite to share. It ended up being less sharing and more like three elegant animals devouring prey...whoops. Then we engineered an amazing candy ferris wheel. I hope it functioned - I never followed up on that...well, did it? Funniest comment of the night, by far:

Leila: (something along the lines of) What if I had to compete in a bathing suit competition?
Kelsey: Oh my GOD...I don't even want to think about that.

She's soooooooo nice, isn't she!?

Nail polish poster is done, and looks bomb. I think it's the best one that will be there if I do say so myself. It's just PRETTY. So proud of it I gotta post it here cause I know you assholes will never show your face at a geek-picnic like a chemistry poster fair.


Suck on that beautiful nerdsicle. Woof.

I went a little pinterest-crazy last night. I went a little crazy with the DIY but I have some amazing Christmas prezzies to make. Anyone else want to skip finals and camp out at Michael's? I'll bring the tent. Kels, I know you're game. 

Going to Michael's now to get my craft-on. 

Quote of the day: 

"all the best people are"





No comments:

Post a Comment